SuperSonic is a Fully Automated ForexNChill Expert Advisor
It opens the first trade when it receives a signal using VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) analysis. If the first trading position closes positively, then the robot opens a new deal. If the trade went in the opposite direction from the open position, then the robot turns on it's profit exit algorithm, adding new transactions to the market, the size of which increases by the averaging or Martingale method (this may be adjusted based on user preference).
SuperSonic EA uses a combination of martingale and other methods. Because of this method, this EA has a high ROI (Return on investment). Profits will depend on lot size and risk percentage. Super Sonic has several options for risk management that allow you to protect your account and regulate trading risks according to your style and preferences.
- Automation Software for MT4
- Recorded lessons & PDF guides for installation
- Backtested Preset files from successful users
- Serial Key locked to 1 DEMO and 1 LIVE trading account. Users may request these accounts to be changed for no additional cost ONE time per monthly payment period. Any changes beyond this will require users to purchase access for an additional account.
- For best results, it is highly recommended to install this and any other FNCA EA on a VPS. Please see the recommended VPS services within the lessons of your course.
There are no refunds on this product.
April 14, 2023
Welcome Home to ForexNChill!
Premiere Learning Platform people trust for education on the Foreign Exchange market.